Techni-Flo Engineered Roof Ventilation
Atlas offers the first complete insulating and ventilating roofing system for steep-slope commercial and residential buildings with Techni-Flo products. Manufactured to meet the roofing industry’s ventilation needs in steep-slope roofs, this state-of-the-art system is engineered to ensure consistent intake and exhaust airflow underneath the roof covering of commercial building applications.
Intake Ventilation Products
Techni-Flo intake ventilation products are custom designed to meet the exact intake needs for each commercial application. Techni-Flo intake ventilation products include:
- Techni-Flo® EV (Vented Eave Fascia) is a one-of-a-kind design that creates airflow to the eave. The efficient design and easy installation of the eave vent translate into cost savings from lower labor costs and decreased heating and cooling costs. learn more.
- Techni-Flo® IV (Intake Vent) creates airflow for roofs without an eave. By providing the airflow the roof needs, Techni-Flo IV restricts heat build-up and moisture accumulation under the roof covering that can lead to premature deterioration. This provides additional cost savings by extending the life of the roof.
Exhaust Ventilation Products
Techni-Flo® RV (Ridge Vent) products are engineered to individual job requirements to ensure proper exhaust ventilation. The all-metal construction will not compress under stress, making it both weatherproof and bug-proof. Techni-Flo RV products are available to meet specific job applications including:
- Techni-Flo RV (Roof to High Wall Ridge Vent)
- Techni-Flo RV (Flat Roof Ridge Vent)
- Techni-Flo RV (Slope to Slope Shingle Ridge Vent)
- Techni-Flo RV (Slope to Slope Standing Seam Heavy Snow Load Ridge Vent)
- Techni-Flo RV (Slope to Slope Standing Seam Ridge Vent)
- Techni-Flo RV (Slope to Slope Vertical Wall Ridge Vent)
Techni-Flo non-ventilated products are designed to be used with Techni-flo EV solutions where ventilation is not required, but it is desired to maintain uniform architectural detail for an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Techni-Flo® RF (Rake Fascia) works with Techni-Flo EV solutions to offer a clean, matching rake edge when ventilation is not required. Concealed splice plates offer a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing appearance. Metal construction eliminates wavy, untrue fascia board.
- Techni-Flo® RP (Rake Fascia Panel) feautres concealed splice plates and metal construction for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance, like its Techni-Flo® RF counterpart. The Techni-Flo RP is provided in convenient 12’ lengths with pre-punched holes for fast installation and lower labor costs. The fastening holes are slotted to enable proper thermal movement of the materials and ensure correct fastener placement and spacing.