Atlas has more than 30 years’ experience manufacturing polyiso, the gold standard in roofing insulation. Polyiso rigid foam insulation is used in more than 70% of commercial roof construction. This should come as no surprise, as it’s the only foam roof insulation that can be used without the use of a thermal barrier.
Atlas now has eight top-of-the-line polyiso manufacturing facilities that produce millions of board feet per year. With three decades of knowledge and expertise in polyiso, you can confidently rely on Atlas as the expert in roofing insulation and innovation.
Atlas has a history of innovation. Atlas was the first polyiso plant in the country to make the conversion to a CFC & HCFC Free blowing agent in the manufacturing processes, meaning zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). We innovate our products as much as our processes. Atlas introduced the industry’s first pre-cut cricket, saving contractors valuable time on the job. We also introduced the industry’s first one-piece pre-cut drain sump, the Gemini™ Drain Set.
- More than 30 years’ experience manufacturing polyiso and servicing the building community
- 8 manufacturing facilities to serve US and Canada
- Available within 500 miles of most project sites in North America
- UL Classified Formulations in US and Canada
- State of Florida Product Approvals
- California State Insulation Quality Standards Approvals
- FM Approvals
- Certified by PIMA Quality Mark Program
- Negligible global warming potential
- The most thermally efficient rigid board insulation available; highest R-value per inch of thickness
- Moisture-resistant foam core
- Compatible with most solvent based construction adhesives
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Superior performance in fire tests
- Wide range of service temperatures
- Long Term R-Value (only roof insulation with third party certification)
- A CFC- and HCFC-free product with zero ozone depletion potential